B&B Gift Idea

PAgirl89

With Valentine's Day around the corner and other gifty holidays approaching these I thought would be a nice idea. Inexpensive to make and could be a nice profit depending on your costs.

These plastic containers can be found at a container store that supplies bakeries or restaurants. They are about $.32 a piece. I added two white washcloths but any color can be used. I added 3 votives, but the box will fit any 4oz candle, I also added 2 tarts. The contents could vary depending on your customer's needs. 2 washcloths, 2 votives, a 4oz candle and two 1oz bottles will fit in the mini loaf size container.

These are just samples I made up for picture purposes.

m99h77.jpg

28lxmiw.jpg

These plastic boxes are muffin/cupcake sized boxes and can be purchased at the same kind of container store.

These little boxes can fit 2 votives, 1 washcloth, and two 1oz bottles. Again contents can vary depending on your customers needs. These containers are about $.22 a piece.

6tegpt.jpg

970f1c.jpg

You can accent the containers with paper shred and a satin ribbon. Fill in the spaces with color or use a metallic shred to give it some pizazz.

This is what happens when one is snowed in for a couple days! :laugh2:

No I wouldn't be selling the fragrance oils. Just used the 1oz bottles I had for show. I'm going to use the 1oz bottle size for body lotion, shower gel and bubble bath. I was also going to make a couple gift boxes with scented M&P soap. Endless possibilities with these plastic containers.