Where do I find foil liners for tarts?

AlwaysWondering

i get them at a local small grocery chain. they carry the reynolds foil mini baking cups. 48 to a pack for 99 cents. they are 2 inches and are just like the ones i used to get from KY.

check out smaller grocery places in your area-around here (central PA) the big chains do not have them.

kris

Edited by deisel
want to add-did not ever get to check out wegmans

i get them at a local small grocery chain. they carry the reynolds foil mini baking cups. 48 to a pack for 99 cents. they are 2 inches and are just like the ones i used to get from KY.

check out smaller grocery places in your area-around here (central PA) the big chains do not have them.

kris

That's a great price and no shipping. I'll take a look around at some of the smaller grocery stores. Otherwise, looks like the link to mybrands.com is the answer.

Thanks, again, everyone.

You know where I used to see these...at Michael's with the Wilton stuff. I was at Michael's last week and was looking for something else from Wilton...was on sale in their flyer but it was sold out. Just for the heck of it I checked for the foil liners because I used to use these from KY and I do have a few left. Anyway...Michael's did not have them and there was not an empty space with a sign for the liners. In fact...my Michael's store used to have the silicone pans that had like 6 roses or whatever...they didn't have any of those either.

We have a restaurant supply store fairly close...but I've only ever been there once with my hubby because he was buying a commerical type deep fryer. I bet they would have them...but I don't think I want to buy 1000 at a time. We also have a kitchen shop that has just about everything under the sun...I might check there too. Of course all of their stuff is expensive. The next time I get to the outlet mall I'm gonna check in the kitchen outlet store too.