Rate this place please

Lisa

oh goodness....

the woman ask for help (her other thread)... people jumped all over her butt and told her to be more specific... she turns around and asks a more specific question and people are still complaining...

well as we all know, we can't please everyone.

And Lisa, as you already know, there will always be them people out there ready to say something negative.

I try to not ask too many questions, I got tired of threads like this (happening to me)... I rather find those helpful people on this board and pm them with any questions you may have.. and if you ever have a question feel free to pm., and MAYBE i'll be able to help you.

As far as WSP, yes their shipping might be a little high... just by a few dollars compared to other suppliers, but they do have great stuff, such as the crystal cleal soap bases, and their lotion bases and great variety of packaging containers.

I have asked about a company before it's hard being new at this I understand that all to well. I guess part of the point of crafting is being able to perfect your OWN craft. Everyone needs help now and again but it seems like every other post is what should my company name be, where can I get this, is this company ok. Seems to me that your ok asking and most on the board are ok with answering. It's to bad really because learning by trial and error is the best and most rewarding way to go.

Actually, I never said that's what we are here to do, did I? But, it is ridiculous to jump on someone who is asking for a "rating" of a place when it happens on here ALL the time.

I wasn't jumping on her! I saw the other thread where she mentioned that noone answered her in this thread! I was simply trying to explain to her why she did not get a lot of responses.

Look at this thread now! tons of replies and very few answers to the real question at hand!

You are jumping on me now I would like if you stop because you are taking all of words in a way that there were never meant!!

Lisa! I hope you don't think that I was jupming on you! I never would do that. In fact I do recall answering quite a few questions for you with pms.( it was some time ago) I want you to feel free to pm me if you like. I was not jumping on you, but trying to explain that a question worded like it was could have been avoided by some that post here. No harmful intentions on my part!

There is sooo much lost with only typed out words to work with. People read something and form an opinion in thier head, when infact the words were meant with a completely different undertone that is not expressed from lack of body language, or tone of voice or whatever!

Wow !!

I see no problem with asking questions if you don't want to answer don't. I know in the several years that I have been doing this I have made a LOT of mistakes. I don't know what the point of people repeating my mistakes is ?

Lisa I think WSP is pretty good I haven't experienced the out of control shipping and I live across the country (in AZ) you can always put in your order and look at the shipping. As far as their products I haven't had any problem with them I haven't ordered a ton from them though

hope that helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Lisa, you sure do have a lot of folks willing to come to your rescue... I won't be one of them, because I think there are several people here who have valid points. Your original question in another thread (which lead to some of the interesting comments in THIS one) begged responses that weren't entirely related to your question (i.e. the paypal responses) You insisted on maintaining that paypal was stupid, after you recieved several responses from reputable members of this board who have found paypal to be a trustworthy company. Your responses reminded me of a bratty child's responses, and obviously rubbed several people the wrong way. Throughout the day you have posted things that have egged on many other responses from people who seem to quite frankly be getting tired of the games you appear to be playing. If you have indeed done your homework, you will find that TONS of people ask questions on this board and get intelligent, very helpful answers to them. Yet, you want to feel victimized by these same people and whining that "other people can ask questions, but i can't".

You have time and again asked questions that could have been answered by doing a simple google search, or board search, expecting everyone to feed you the answers that you should be willing to at least LOOK for on your own. This leads me to believe that either you are too lazy to look for those answers, or you have no eartly idea how to use www.google.com. Now before everyone gets in my face about this post, I will just say that not ALL of your questions are begging others to do your own homework and research for you, but it certainly appears as though the ignorant questions far outweigh the intelligent ones. I think what did it for me, was way back a month ago when you posted this thread http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8043

You for whatever reason seemed to just expect that someone was going to jump in there and make you two labels..you expected this to the point that you even listed what ingredients they needed to put on the labels. THIS is the type of thing people are talking about when they respond to you.

I am posting this so that maybe you can understand where some of US are coming from, since it seems so important to you that everyone understand where YOU come from. JMO, take it with a grain of salt.

Prairieanne, First of all i never said pay pal was stupid, I do not want anything to do with it. Second of all, I have seen other people make labels for others so why can't i ask. Someone offered and never got back a hold of me, 3rd of all if you think or anyone else that i am not doing my homework then do not answer my post. Who are you to judge anyone? Isn't this place a place to ask ? about? And if i knew so much about soaps and candles and have found my answers i would of not ask. I can see who i need to avoid, No need for any of those peoples help. I have more pm from people saying how others have been in the same situations as me by getting rude comments. As i stated and will state again if you can't help me or don't want too, then keep your opinions to yourself. Thanks

I started the "Candlewic is bad" thread....I meant it at the time. However I also started a "Candlewic stepped up" thread a few hours later when they recitified the situation. Had they not stepped up, I would not have used or reccomended them. Despite seeing how many people have had problems with them, I do wish I never started it...I keep seeing it be brought back up....

Why? Dont feel bad for someon elses screw up

Prairie it's really no use. If you check out all of the threads she has started you can see what really is going on. It's just to bad that some people are blind to this sort of thing and what they are doing is not really helping at all. Back you your regular scheduled spooning session.

Prairie it's really no use. If you check out all of the threads she has started you can see what really is going on. It's just to bad that some people are blind to this sort of thing and what they are doing is not really helping at all. Back you your regular scheduled spooning session.

Lisa, most of us belong to between 3 and 5 different candle and B&B boards. We do this so that we can learn from as many people as we can. This is a very dangerous hobby/craft/job. We research until our eyes and fingers hurt from searching, googling and reading. If you have truly read, researched etc it will show in the type of question you ask.

You asked a question about lip balm base earlier today. Did you research before you asked that question? NO. If you had you wouldn't have asked it. How can you ask if homemade is better? Are my waffles from scratch better than Denny's? It is subjective. You simply wanted a fast answer to a passing thought, like most of your questions. I for one would like to see you at least learn to help yourself.

You will never be a true artist of your craft if you continue to "Paint by Numbers"