Chai Tea Lovers

kyme1911

Who has the Truest Chai tea scent? SGS has one but it lists maple in it, there is no maple in real Chai. I was just wondering if anyone had a favorite that will work in soap & Candles...

Kyme, last year I searched for a Chai Tea fragrance, I agree with you that maple notes shouldn't be part of the scent. I bought several samples that are promising but unfortunately I don't have any of them in wax yet and I don't do soap! :sad2:

Now that the holidays are past it's on my mind to get these poured and settle on one, part of what I was looking for was the milky notes I remember in Chai Tea candles I've purchased in the past. I can let you know how these turn out once I get them made if you're still interested.

Kyme, last year I searched for a Chai Tea fragrance, I agree with you that maple notes shouldn't be part of the scent. I bought several samples that are promising but unfortunately I don't have any of them in wax yet and I don't do soap! :sad2:

Now that the holidays are past it's on my mind to get these poured and settle on one, part of what I was looking for was the milky notes I remember in Chai Tea candles I've purchased in the past. I can let you know how these turn out once I get them made if you're still interested.

thanks, that would be great! I have been drinking alot of Chai and thought, I would love this scent in soap or a candle.:smiley2:

@chrisinpa, I will check out OT, I have never ordered from them.

Hey Kyme, I don't know if this is the same as Chai Tea but Candle Cocoon has one called Masala Chai, here is the description....

It is a wonderful blend of Cumin, Cardamon, Star Anise, honey and milk along with other spices. AND you can actually smell the milk!

Hey Kyme, I don't know if this is the same as Chai Tea but Candle Cocoon has one called Masala Chai, here is the description....

It is a wonderful blend of Cumin, Cardamon, Star Anise, honey and milk along with other spices. AND you can actually smell the milk!

Oh yeah! Masala Chai is incredible! I have been in love with this one from first sniff! lol

• 2 years later...

I'm bringing this back up because I want to know if any of you have smelled Candle Cocoon's Masala Chai in comparison to the former Daystar's Cuppa Chai Please? I'm looking for a replacement as DS doesn't carry this anymore I don't believe.