Just By Nature - account suspended??

number2of7

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did they close down www.justbynature.com, then setup www.justbynatuersupply.com and immediately shut it down? That's absurd! I wonder if something happened that caused it to shut down suddenly; perhaps a family tragedy or something?

Really makes you wonder. Certainly hope not. Although if not that, what an awful way to treat loyal customers.

I tried calling the number today as well. Got directed to the 903 number and called it. No answer. Wonder what's going on... :confused:

I get my Cool Citrus Basil from Starrville.... works great in my aroma beads! Takes a while to soak in, but turns out really strong. And after much research and a couple phone calls I was able to find that JBN's JW9900 wax is the same as Starrville's 5899. Already switched to soy, so this info doesn't do me a whole lot of good now, but maybe it will help someone else! :grin2:

I tried calling the number today as well. Got directed to the 903 number and called it. No answer. Wonder what's going on... :confused:

I get my Cool Citrus Basil from Starrville.... works great in my aroma beads! Takes a while to soak in, but turns out really strong. And after much research and a couple phone calls I was able to find that JBN's JW9900 wax is the same as Starrville's 5899. Already switched to soy, so this info doesn't do me a whole lot of good now, but maybe it will help someone else! :grin2:

How were you able to find out that it's the same wax? Did you call Calumet? I was going to order a 10lb slab and test it. It was sure save me alot of trouble if I new for certain it was the same wax.

Thanks

Alicia:)

I could be wrong (have been on many occasions) but it seems that the manufacturers are leaving the distributors high and dry. What can you say to a customer but that its out of stock and you don't know when it will come back in stock? JBN has changed so many of their formulations (creme' brulee for one) that its risky to order the old faithfuls without testing in a sample. This is the time of year when most distributors are performing inventory and sales are pretty low; so theres not a lot of push. Valentines is meh for me and spring is a little better but summer is like nada. I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a rash of closings. You can't operate without stock.

Steve

You know JBN has to be reading all this about them.

They are choosing not to even respond here!!!:mad::mad: Not Nice IMO..

Total lack of class to do this to your customers. You could at least give an explanation to all your customers who KEPT YOU IN BUSINESS thru the years!!

Edited by islandgirl

You know JBN has to be reading all this about them.

They are choosing not to even respond here!!!:mad::mad: Not Nice IMO..

Total lack of class to do this to your customers. You could at least give an explanation to all your customers who KEPT YOU IN BUSINESS thru the years!!

Can I get an Amen, folks!!!

I cannot believe this too. I placed an order Dec 23 and they took my credit card info and everything. Then I realized, I never got my order, so I went to the website and they were closed. I checked my CC and they never did charge me but that is very inconsiderate of them to leave people that have small companies hanging like that. Now I have to find my oils elsewhere. I use there Magnolia, which I did find a good one at Wellington Fragance. Anyone uses JBN coconut? I need to find a dupe to that one fast. I ordered through Wellington, smells fantastic but did not throw in my wax. Any ideas?

thanks

Here is something weird I just found..

I went to twitter..and it pulls up the last twitters they had.And when you click on their website link.It goes to this

http://southwestcandlesupply.com/

So I wonder if this is there new website?Its out of Mesquite Tx.

I dont however see the tuscan patchouli.Maybe it hasnt been added yet?

But has the coconut etc.:confused:

Here is something weird I just found..

I went to twitter..and it pulls up the last twitters they had.And when you click on their website link.It goes to this

http://southwestcandlesupply.com/

So I wonder if this is there new website?Its out of Mesquite Tx.

I dont however see the tuscan patchouli.Maybe it hasnt been added yet?

But has the coconut etc.:confused:

Ok I just got off the phone with them.

And the lady use to work with the JBN company for 4years ago..And she is buying most all of the oils that just by nature had and most of their supplies and such.She is close to the same location..

I told her what we were wanting..with the oils and such..And she is working on getting the tuscan patchouli for us..And will test it when she does.Also,she has the coconut and the graham crackers one that was from JBN..on her site she said.which I checked and it does have it.Also she has waxes and other items..Nice site..Nice lady..I told her that JBN just left everyone up in aww no

notice or warning that they were shutting down.

HTH.Atleast we have some hope .

Ok I just got off the phone with them.

And the lady use to work with the JBN company for 4years ago..And she is buying most all of the oils that just by nature had and most of their supplies and such.She is close to the same location..

I told her what we were wanting..with the oils and such..And she is working on getting the tuscan patchouli for us..And will test it when she does.Also,she has the coconut and the graham crackers one that was from JBN..on her site she said.which I checked and it does have it.Also she has waxes and other items..Nice site..Nice lady..I told her that JBN just left everyone up in aww no

notice or warning that they were shutting down.

HTH.Atleast we have some hope .

yeah,she is on facebook as well.

Is Southwest a brand new company or has it been around and I just didn't know about it? Just wondering if it's a reputable company...

I think it has been around for a little while..Just mainly locals probably knew of it.

But she actually worked for JBN about 4years ago.And has made arrangements with them to buy the oils.She was a really nice lady..Seemed like she wanted to please and do what she can to get more business.

Her #is on the site.To find out more info.Im so happy to get the Tuscan Patchouli.She is gonna send a sample out to make sure she has the right one..When she gets it.Im so glad.:):yay:

She said she didnt know why they shut down other then just tired of doing it.

I would guess there is more to the story then that though.

I dont think it we get a chance,to get some companies to try and dupe the oil though..Just in case.any problems arrise in the future we have back up.lol

OMG wickerstix, you are the best! Thanks so much for the info, I remember Janice, she was always so nice and helpful when she worked at JBN, I will be on the phone with her first thing Monday morning. I hope she has my Creme Brulee, and Mediterean Fig, I saw them on the wes-site just hope they are the same.

:yay:

Thanks for the info,

Alicia