Best 'Shroom Pics

EricofAZ

Come on, let's see your best 'shroom pics! I know you have them.

I read where zinc burned cooler and was less prone to mushrooms so I installed a 51-32-18-Z in a 11 oz Tureen jar with J50 and Blue Spruce and this is what it looked like after a 12 hour power burn.

I thought about painting the leaves (er, fragrance love handles) but, hey, I'm on a new kick to try and actually get a life.

Kinda reminds me of the tests in the 70's to manufacture jet fuel that does not burn in a crash (yeah, like jet fuel that doesn't burn really isn't worth much). The tests were some of the more spectacular explosions anyone has ever witnessed. But I digress...

post-12389-139458475244_thumb.jpg

That's amazing and a true work of art!

Shrooms don't bother me as much as they used to. If a great scent throw produces a shroom, so be it. The general public doesn't care as long as the scent blows their doors off.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Unfortunately, I have no pictures to share.

Little 'shrooms aren't worth cutting ones wrists over, but BIG UNs are dangerous because of the heat they produce. I'll try to get a photo of the MONSTER 'shrooms I see on the candles being sold at a local convenience store to amaze and horrify y'all! They look like huge tumours!!

As a teaser, they resemble the one in the 'shroom photo on this page from Heinz...

http://www.technische-geflechte.de/site/english/about-the-wick/wick-selection.html

Or this one from Wicks Unlimited...

http://www.wicksunlimited.com/burn_issues.php

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Edited by Stella1952