Looking for some seasoned sniffers

to offer a scent description for me. I would like to send a couple small tarts to 4 or 5 people who would be willing to give a detailed description of what they smell. I don't really understand the high notes and low tones and such. Then again, there's very little I can even think of that this smells like. I'll explain the purpose. I've ordered a FO from a couple different suppliers. One oil smells completely different, so I've renamed it. I can't use the suppliers description because it's the same one as the others and smells nothing like them. I'm not going to give the origional name, or rename so that it wont infuence any opinions. If any of the seasoned scenters here would be willing, please PM me. Thanks! :)

My husband has said on numerous occassions that I should have been a perfumist...I'm usually pretty good at picking out scents, so if you have any left, I'd be willing to give it a try! I'll mail them back to ya, too, if you want...since I don't need to eat it or anything to smell it :) Lemme know! :)