Golden Brands, Bulk Info??

I've tried to get a hold of the guy at Golden Brands by email with no success my next try will be by phone but in the mean time I though I would ask here.

Does anyone know what the minimum amount you would have to buy and how much it is? You could pm me if you would like..

I'm interested in the 415, 416, and 435 if you have those prices.. Or if you could just give me a general idea..

I have been looking to buy wax in bulk recently and noticed on the NGI site that it would be cheaper for me to buy from a regular candle supplier than ordering from them right now. So I'm wondering if it's the same with GB..

I've been working with GB products for years but I was considering on changing waxes to make it more affordable.

Thank you

Use to be 6 skids. And you have to have a truck they can drive the skids into. I use to buy direct, 2-3 skids at a time. We would either take two pickups or make 2 trips. But things change and they upped the minimum. It was definitely cheaper.

In the old days, 10 years ago, I gave sample candles and tarts to the rep. from Golden Foods to take to candle supply conventions. They were just trying to get their products out there. Now They won't answer our calls. Good PR huh???

I have been talking with Palm wax suppliers, and the minimum quantity I have been able to talk them into is 1 metric ton (2205 pounds). Price is very good. If I go with 14 MT the price is REALLY good! Of course it would be nice to drive a truck to them, LOL. Now just have to deal with customs, etc. Oh, and how long would it take to use a metric ton? A metric century, LOL!

Steve

Edited by Wessex

I have been talking with Palm wax suppliers, and the minimum quantity I have been able to talk them into is 1 metric ton (2205 pounds). Price is very good. If I go with 14 MT the price is REALLY good! Of course it would be nice to drive a truck to them, LOL. Now just have to deal with customs, etc. Oh, and how long would it take to use a metric ton? A metric century, LOL!

Steve

2205 lbs comes out to approx 40 cases at 55 lbs. So how much do they want? I live in Northern VA, a 4 hr drive from you in Richmond and I would be interested in buying a few cases if you want to try it. Maybe there are others who would be interested.

I wonder if you they would ship it if you didn't live near them?? They would have to I'm guessing..

I guess I can stick with my regular supplier with my container wax it's pretty cheap but now I have to find a new Tart wax because the prices I pay aren't going to work out for what I have in mind unless the supplier would make a deal with me, ha ha..