1st try with Palm wax

PAgirl89

Good job on the votives. Just a heads up on wicking, I have found the CSN7 works better on some Feather votives (Apple Jack gave me an 11 hour burn with CSN9, 14 hour with CSN7). I have found that some scents definately last longer and throw well with the CSN7 wicks. Good thing about the 6 inch CS wicks is that you can wick two votives with each wick (using an extra wick tab).

Cheers,

Steve

Well I test burned the Peppermint tarts yesterday. 1 tart was good for about 2/3 hours and then it fizzled. My second attempt was this morning and I didn't get the good throw I had yesterday, but it was decent.

It sure does look pretty in the tart bowl, though.

Well I test burned the Peppermint tarts yesterday. 1 tart was good for about 2/3 hours and then it fizzled. My second attempt was this morning and I didn't get the good throw I had yesterday, but it was decent.

It sure does look pretty in the tart bowl, though.

How much FO did you use PP? I am burning mine mainly for the wicking. CD4 and it smells great. I have a Sweet Orange and Chili Peper addict in Florida.