peak candle website

Glad to know it's not just me. I thought about them being closed on weekends and that's why no one was answering the phone and I didnt know it was snowing there :P but shouldnt the website always be open?? Just seems strange to me. Hopefully tomorrow it will be back to normal or I might have to order elsewhere. :(

I was going to order their:

purely peppermint

Downy Fresh

vanilla passion

cinnamon

Does anyone have a recommendation for the next best thing to these from another company?

Thank you! :)

Whatever the problem, I'm sure they are working hard to get their site up and running again. They are a reputable company with awesome FOs. I have tried all of the ones you are wanting except the Vanilla Passion (think I have a sample in my drawer). They will be worth waiting for if you are not in a desperate hurry.

Glad to know it's not just me. I thought about them being closed on weekends and that's why no one was answering the phone and I didnt know it was snowing there :P but shouldnt the website always be open?? Just seems strange to me. Hopefully tomorrow it will be back to normal or I might have to order elsewhere. :(

I was going to order their:

purely peppermint

Downy Fresh

vanilla passion

cinnamon

Does anyone have a recommendation for the next best thing to these from another company?

Thank you! :)

I have been going nuts trying to get in another order since last night because my parents are coming from Denver and picking orders up tomorrow to bring with them.

It's frustrating but their warehouse is closed today anyway so I guess waiting until tomorrow will not make a difference.

I don't know where they are in CO, but I checked the CO Springs weather and it was sunny today. I don't know if they've had any significant storms and power outages.

That being said, I'm sure that their server is down and either no one is attending it (hosted remotely) or they host it themselves and someone dropped the ball as far as maintaining the server, or there was an intrusion and files were corrupted. Computer equipment fails and sometimes replacement parts can't be picked up at the local Staples or Best Buy. Who knows...the best thing to do is call on Monday. I did just get a custom error page from Peak...

Edited by evergreen

We're working on it. :) Our primary database server went down yesterday afternoon during some construction work that caused a power surge. The replacement server should be up and running in a few hours. I apologize for any inconvenience, and do appreciate your patience.

Cheers,

Alan

It's not S*****G here, Please don't say the S word out loud:laugh2::laugh2:Glad to see everybody loves Peak as much as I do.:yay:

Well the weather channel has said it was cuz it is supposed to not stop there and come this way lol ... that being said, maybe they are/were wrong and I'll hope for it.