Straight Sided Masons & Jelly Jars

:tiptoe: I have been out of the candle making business awhile and can't find the 8oz mason jars with straight sides. The ones I am finding have the raised mason logo on the sides. Does anyone know where I can buy the straight sided masons and also 8oz jelly jars at good prices? Thank you for any help! Charlotte :confused:

CandleScience is the best price for the 8 oz jelly jars by far they are priced without lids but by the time you put them together they beat all the competition. I don't buy the other jar from them but they are very reasonable on their jars and it you do a big order with them (over 200lbs) you get the 100 pound rate with UPS from them and it saves a bunch....

:tiptoe: I have been out of the candle making business awhile and can't find the 8oz mason jars with straight sides. The ones I am finding have the raised mason logo on the sides. Does anyone know where I can buy the straight sided masons and also 8oz jelly jars at good prices? Thank you for any help! Charlotte :confused:

Hi, Candle lady44,

I don't know where you are located, but I am in Michigan, and found that shipping was far less expensive in state. I get some of my glassware from Southern Scentsations. www.greatcandle.com Did you check the supplier by state list in the archives? It is a great source for info. http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5492

HTH!

Fillmore container has the straight side/no embossing 8oz jelly. There are several straight side 16oz'ers that may be what you need, too. They are in Pennsylvania.

Since you didn't list where you are when you registered I don't know if shipping would be any cheaper. Candle Science is in North Carolina.

Comparing prices between Alabaster, Candle Science and Tennessee Candles, TCS has the best price. $6.20 lids and all. I have always got mine from Alabaster and honestly didn't realize TCS was that much cheaper. When I absolutely have them shipped instead of picking up at Alabaster I know where I will get them now :yay:

Comparing prices between Alabaster, Candle Science and Tennessee Candles, TCS has the best price. $6.20 lids and all. I have always got mine from Alabaster and honestly didn't realize TCS was that much cheaper. When I absolutely have them shipped instead of picking up at Alabaster I know where I will get them now :yay:

Am I the only one having trouble getting to TCS website? How come I always end up here? http://tennesseecandlesupplies.com/index.php?main_page=about_us&zenid=6997ec71485b5fe709e155e97ad0e132

This page is a bunch of links to other website? :(

I am in Mo. and I always get my straight sided 8 oz jelly jars with lids from www.thecandlesource.com They are located in Ohio and have been the cheapest I have found for me including shipping. I usually always have them within 3 days depending on when I order. You can always send an email and ask what the shipping would be for the number of cases you want and they will let you know. He sells the jars with lids for $5.95 and also sells them with lids and wicks but I just do the jars/lids.

I don't know if this will help any or not but thought I would let you know where I get mine from since you're a state away from me.

Edited by theresa t