Artist Market

NaturallyTru

I just found an "Artist Market" that is indoors and open on Saturdays 10am - 5pm. Spaces range from $5 - $25 with most of them being $10 (4'). Vendors can choose one of the Saturdays per month. Spaces are small; but for $10 and it's located in a great spot of a large metropolitan area. Now I'm trying to decide which Sat of the month I want to sign up for. I think I want to be consistent on which one for customers to come back.

I'm excited because it is only 45 minutes from me and year round. The 2 store I have my candles in are 1 1/2 hours away. If I had moolah and the economy was better I'd try opening one closer.

I decided I hated craft shows and also don't want to stock candles in my home, so am looking for outlets.

Trudi

sounds fab!! Thats super cheap.. not much to lose.. I'd keep in mind that most people either get paid the 1st and 15th, or every two weeks.. so based on that, I'd go for the first weekend of every month, or the third. That way you are (almost) always after either the 1st, or the 15th, and always after the first or second weekend of the month. So either way, you are on the right side of payday.