Looking for a certain Christmas smell

jennyjo

I made dipped pinecones along with some clamshells last night using Aroma Haven's Country Christmas. You can definitely smell the pine along with the fruity cranberry. Smells like there is a bit of cinnamon too. The fragrance really reminds me of something, but just can't put my finger on it...

J

I ended up ordering from Millcreek. I got Christmas Splendor and Christmas Eve along with Pumpkin Spice, Cozy Home, Mulled Cider,Spicy Gingerbread, Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha, Cinna Vanilla, Vanilla Chai, and Hillbilly Homebrew. This is my first order from there and I was impressed with CS so far. Ordered Sunday and got a shipping notice at 1 pm on Monday. I will have it on Wed. That's fast! Excited. I will get the Plumberry from KY next time I order from them, which will be soon...and Aromahaven is next for samples. Thanks everyone. I don't know what ever made me think I could give up candlemaking.

The Plumberry from KY is good enough to just get 8 oz right? I am not paying $4 for 2 ounces.