wow! I didn't know how easy it was to make soy candles....

You've got to be kidding, right? When I first started I thought making a candle would be a piece of cake :rolleyes2.

A year later I'm still pulling my hair out.

I'll let the veterans of this forum share some of their experience and wisdom. Thanks for the link; I read it and couldn't help smirking.... oh, if it only were that easy!

Oh, if only I had found this sooner I would not have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours testing and still testing! :laugh2:

I second that! Nearly a decade in and I still slam my face into the wax slabs out of frustration :laugh2:

Cool news !!! I should be able to make a boatload of great candles for the market next week..:P

Not !! I have never made a candle in my life and know it isn't that easy just from reading what all the chandlers here go through.

LOL I love this line from the article:

The process of making soy candles is easy.

That's like saying "Jumping out of an airplane is easy."

There is necessary testing and preparation required to achieve the desired end result in both endeavors!

Hey, it is easy to jump out of an airplane. However, landing well is another story.... :laugh2: