How do you do it?

In the past we've been surprised at the "fall" shows. You get that "oh boy sweater weather" feeling - and it's not! The cooler is a great idea. And there is an advantage when the temperatures get very warm/hot - the CT is amazing and when the customers take the lids off the candle. "Sold":yay:

Yea it was pretty fragrant due to melting candles... lol..

Now i gotta check out the packaging and condition of the remainder of the candles... Fortunately we were almost sold out by the time it got really hot...

Thanks to everyone for their reply...

I do summer farmers markets with GG and only have this issue when I forget to bring the lightweight curtains I use for my tent sides. If they are in the sunlight at all I get an issue where the tops get a bit wet looking, especially the darker colors as mentioned above, but if I can block the sun I am usually all set and don't have to mess with the cooler. I just have tab top panels that I put on a nice extendable curtain rod hung on big "S" hooks (or bungy cords when it is really windy) on the side of my tent pulled to the corners so the air can move around and only pull them across as the sun moves around the tent to block the sun from hitting my product (& me!). Works like a charm for me even when it is really hot out. I have attached the little clip on curtain rings to the bottom as weights to keep them from blowing around in the wind and you can thread a dowel thru the rings or attach little fishing sinkers if you needed additional weight.