CS Mistletoe or Holly Berry

pixie

Can someone give me a review of CS Mistletoe and CS Holly Berry. Im looking to order one of these for a Christmas scent and both scent descriptions say they smell like pine. Which is better and what are the differences?

I use both, and both are strong (cold and hot throw). I like both. In my opinion, Holly Berry has more spice to it, it's a richer scent, a deeper scent (if that makes sense). Mistletoe reminds me of an old Yank@@ scent ... Spring Meadow, or at least I think that was the name; a crisp, fresher scent. Hope this helps some. Both are great Christmas/winter scents.

Edited by Candlebuddy

Everyone in my world loves Mistletoe! I use the normal amount of fo because I love the fantastic throw (GB464 w/9% fo). The Holly Berry is also yummy, and the "richer, deeper scent" appeals well to the masculine element. Sales-wise, Mistletoe works better for me so far. CS gives a free sample with every order, so you can order one and sample another if you're not sure.