Just Scents

CountryTartMama

Im thinking of placing an order for these scents and I was wondering if anyone has any thoughs on them? I use KY Tart wax for tarts. 1oz pp Thank you

Be thankful

Country Bazaar- I think I have had this before but cant find my notes =/

Festival of lights

Frosted Pumpkin

Pumpkin Bread

Reindeer Treats

Snickers Coffee Bar

Im thinking of placing an order for these scents and I was wondering if anyone has any thoughs on them? I use KY Tart wax for tarts. 1oz pp Thank you

Be thankful

Country Bazaar- I think I have had this before but cant find my notes =/

Festival of lights

Frosted Pumpkin

Pumpkin Bread

Reindeer Treats

Snickers Coffee Bar

I haven't tried all of them but Country Bazaar is super popular right now for me. Frosted pumpkin smells really wonderful and just like the Yankee scent. I'm not a huge fan of the Pumpkin Bread but that's just me. The Snickers Coffee smells just like a snickers bar dipped in coffee..right down to the peanuts. I use a soy/paraffin blend wax almost identical to KY's tart wax. HTH!

I've never bought from them but they've got a couple now that have got me drooling over the descriptions:

Dirty Dancing - 1 LB

HOT...SEXY...STEAMY! This oil is by far one of the BEST, sexiest oils - EVER!

Black Peppercorn, Italian Bergamot, Blue Cypress, Leather, Ebony Wood,Earthy Patchouli, Tangerine, Amber Musk

and Black Moss. Super strong! Super sexy! Excellent in soy and safe for bath and body! 200 Degree FP.

Pumpkin Marshmallow - 1 LB

Ooey-gooey and completely YUMMY! A fabulous Fall treat! Cardamom, Cinnamon, Marshmallow,

Cooked Pumpkin, Madagascar Vanilla, Buttermilk, Caramel-Glaze, and a hint of Graham Cracker.

This is a FABULOUS oil! Excellent in soy and safe for bath and body!

Just finished testing the Pumpkin Marshmallow and it's a great thrower in soy. Very nice aroma.

Just finished pouring the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll, will keep you posted on that one. One thing I can say about this oil, as soon as it hits the melted wax, you definately get the distinct smell of pumpkin.