paybox.me verses paypal

*Dee*

Hey guys i joined payback.me its in prelaunch now. They give you 50.00 for signing up and up to 20.00 a day and 5.00 for refferals all they ask is you log in every couple days and do a couple surveys for them. They are planning to launch soon, and im hoping this could be a better place to handle money instead of paypal.. Have any of you heard about it? I know as of right now you can transfer money to another account but you cant withdraw until they officially launch..

You dont need any personal info to sign up, just a user name and password for now.. so if anyone wants to sign up and try it and hope when they launch they could be better than paypal, you can use my referral link..

http://www.paybox.me

Edited by Vicky_CO
Had to edit the link

yeah but im hoping with them promoting themselves pretty good before they launch they can get just as big as paypal. we can hope right? lol

i know they say in their terms too that once they launch they will have the debit cards linked to the accounts as well.

I signed up so you have another $fiver Dee

Lets remember when you take on paypal you also take on ebay.

Maybe paybox will result in a good payment alternative. Time will tell.

Edited by Judiee

I signed up so you have another $fiver Dee

Lets remember when you take on paypal you also take on ebay.

Maybe paybox will result in a good payment alternative. Time will tell.

That was my thoughts as well. It would be nice to have a GOOD alternative to Paypal without Ebay "linked" to it. :smiley2:

You need to read up on it more, it's not actual US dollars. It's in the terms. I got tricked into signing up last week, but did some research on them. I find it very suspicious that they have no info about them on their site, even their domain info is private. To me it seems like a scam to collect emails.