Allergies!!!!!

Ya know that happens sometimes. Some scents just stick around way too long. 'Tis why Rockin' keeps everything at his place now. Sorry about the allergies though. I've had a few reactions to some of the scents I've used. I can't pour hay of any kind without sneezing and eyes watering. Weird.

Could you pour in a room with the door closed and open a window weather permitting? That's too bad. At work we got a new employee who says she can't be around candles because of allergies. This time of year we use to really enjoy candles.:sad2: :sad2: I gave a another girl a pillar set for her birthday and when she opened my gift the "allergy" girl practically ran to her office, made faces and noises of disgust. :P

We have one of those at work too, so no more burning candles at work.

I've been testing votives at work since I'm there most of the time. My latest votives tests are filling up the entire 4000 sq ft store with one votive burning. Anywho, I got in to work yesterday and the mall management had sent out a notice to all stores stating that it's against the lease agreement to burn candles. Turns out I wasn't the only one doing it!