Gift Sets

NaturallyTru

1)A store I have my soy candles in has asked for gift sets. One style I would like to do is a gift set with the electric warmers I got from co-op. These already come packaged in a really nice box with styrofoam. But how will I package them for a gift set so they can see the warmer well. Would it look ok to not use the box; but include the instructions underneath it in a basket with filler, melts and tealights? All shrink wrapped?

I am doing that with the coffee cup tealight burners; but they are much smaller than the electric ones (plus did not come in nice enough packaging).

2) If you were doing a set of small jar candles would you box them (shrink), basket (shrink) them or just shrink wrap them. Or something else?

3) Any more gift set ideas? I do soy votives, melts, jars and lip balm.

Trudi

I made up gift baskets for Valentine's Day and the warmers that have a picture on the box I just put in the basket as is along with the the other goodies I put in the basket. If the warmer just came in a plain box I took it out, put the instructions underneath and placed in the basket with the other goodies and then wrapped in cello. A few of the baskets I had to put shrinkwrap around part of it in order to anchor the candles in since the baskets were being shipped. I then put cello around the whole basket with a big bow.

I use crates, of course! LOL

Bathroom gift set with small candle, soap & room spray.

Homescent gift set with room spray, candle tin & sachet.

Non-Flame Homescent gift set warmer, 6 melts & Bag of Potpourri in a large flat crate, in the small crate I sub the potpourri for room spray.

I do a special small crate for one of my boutiques with a butter balm, small bottle of lotion and scrubbie bar with a four pack of tealights with two holders (I bag those in an organza bag)

I don't shrink wrap my crates, I put them in large cello bags with a ribbon holding the bag closed at the top - easier than figuring out shrink wrap for me!

I do a couple other configurations for bath/body, but still working on which sells best -

My husband started making crates 3 years ago for local wineries...after some strong suggestions from me he started making giftware crates for me and other crafters www.craftincrates.com - I am partial of course but we always receive compliments and if I play my cards write he will build them to my specifications - LOL