Help me find labels

katshe

Ok just want to clear this up VISTA PRINT PRODUCT LABELS are paper stock NOT weatherproof/waterproof. long story....

what are you all using for body scrub labels and products that will get wet?

Only thing I can find is white vinyl weatherproof from online labels and do not prove to be smear proof with body scrub.

do I need to get a laser printer? I have seen suggestions to put clear label over it and or spray label or even strapping tap or laminate it.

What works for you

Please help!

ok I suppose I will have to go that route with the front label then

I am going for the kraft paper look and i will have to print that color /texture if I can and then i can tape the front label

I will still keep the top label as a removabele sort of band i came up with (pic in gallery)

I am going with the kraft paper look if it kills me ,,,somehow.

labels by the sheet carries a super waterproof label they have the regular waterproof like online labels but then they have a super waterproof.

Thats probably not what its called though I don't remember but its Ultra or Super something like that. You could try that.

Laminating does work but its just too much work if you ask me

I use my Primera and its pretty good, but in the past I just used online labels waterproof but those do smear :(

I'd try the labelsbythe sheet ultra waterproof if it were me

Hope this helps

Ok just want to clear this up VISTA PRINT PRODUCT LABELS are paper stock NOT weatherproof/waterproof. long story....

what are you all using for body scrub labels and products that will get wet?

Only thing I can find is white vinyl weatherproof from online labels and do not prove to be smear proof with body scrub.

do I need to get a laser printer? I have seen suggestions to put clear label over it and or spray label or even strapping tap or laminate it.

What works for you

Please help!

When you go through the ordering process it says that the labels are paper stock. There is an option for glossy, but that still doesn't make them waterproof.

I've sprayed mine with acrylic or put some clear packing tape over the label.

Guest PassionSunKiss

I have a laser color printer and it works great! To sum it up, a Laser printer "burns" the color on whereas a inkjet slaps the ink on the surface. I use the water-resistant polyester labels from Labels by the Sheet and their shipping costs are good too. The paper is nice and smooth. Here's the site:

http://www.labelsbythesheet.com/items/Water-Resistant-Polyester-Labels~Laser-/list.htm

When you go through the ordering process it says that the labels are paper stock. There is an option for glossy, but that still doesn't make them waterproof.

I've sprayed mine with acrylic or put some clear packing tape over the label.

This is what it says and how its printed in specs... I took this to mean that stock is the description below the words Paper stock: Not really saying it is paper stock so I called to ask...i was told two dif things.

first they were vinyl/waterproof for up to a year...next cal...paper stock.

Paper Stock:

Self-sticking; printed and delivered in sheets. Also available in glossy.

Thanks for the help ...I will check out the link today.

passionsunkiss...might i ask what printer u have and does it have single cartridges that you can replace like one color at a time?

Edited by katshe