My new label for body scrub

katshe

Katshe, you may want to give them (Vistaprint) a call. They've always been very helpful. Right now in my basket I have some small (1.5")round labels and some oval ones. I'm also eyeing their brochures... went to a couple of print shops here in town, but they couldn't compete with Vista's prices.

Still, I think you did a great job with your labels!

I won't take all the credit for the labels...my business cards are where I got the idea and just tried to get it to match and They look soo close. I am changing all my labels to the kraft paper sort of rustic, handmade, with a touch of richness look.

But thanks so much... and I will call vista print and see if they can help me out. I would love it if the labels would be good for my bath and body products ...and someone else is doing the work ..:yay:

Oh and I did notice the brochures too...

vista print update...i called today and they told me their PRODUCT labels are vinyl and weatherproof and that they will stand up to the shower and should last a year.

I presume that these labels will stand up better than the ones I used to use because they are not inkjet ink

Im gonna give them a go...i spent the day today designing ...they look almost identical to the pic i posted of course without the side strap :) I am hoping they will be good.

gonna order small first time to test.

thanks for all your advise and great comments...you are all the greatest...

I just called Vistaprint and she told me they do NOT have any waterproof labels except for a vinyl label that is 4" x 4". That size is to big for my products....Are you ordering that one, or did you find another size that is waterproof? Thanks!

I just called Vistaprint and she told me they do NOT have any waterproof labels except for a vinyl label that is 4" x 4". That size is to big for my products....Are you ordering that one, or did you find another size that is waterproof? Thanks!

Guess Im gonna have to call again...They told me that their Product labels are weatherproof and vinyl. not address labels. I did not see any 4'x4' product labels only circle in two sizes oval two sizes and rectangle two sizes.....I will update in a few

here is the link to what im talking about http://www.vistaprint.com/product-labels.aspx?xnav=LeftItem&xnid=AdvertisingMarketing_ProductLabels&dng=1986090

I will double check right now Calling Vista :confused:

Wow I am so pissed right now ..... I just called VISTA PRINT and she told me that their product labels are paper stock...nothing weatherproof as far as labels

Edited by katshe

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried labelsbythesheet.com? I buy all my labels from them, mainly cuz they ship the same day before 3pm CST, are inexpensive, and if I'm not sure about about a label, I can buy JUST 1! They have inkjet & laser weather/water proof, but they also have kraft labels (the textured kind).

They also custom make labels.

Everyone has already said what I was thinking as I was reading, so I have nothing else to offer...except that your body scrub packaging is very, very eye-catching, and like Scented said, don't you dare cover it up!

thanks all and I am keeping it this way for now and putting a weatherproof on the front with it printed to look like kraft paper or as close as possible...i do have 100 or so kraft circle labels to use up so that is the plan for now and since you all like the looks of it so well i will keep it.

thanks again soo much