Best Stick Blender for CP soap

ILVCANDLES

I use a Sunbeam one that I bought about 5 yrs ago. I bought a second one to replace my first one (probably about 2 yrs ago) thinking that I would replace the Sunbeam when it died. I'm still waiting for that to happen! LOL So now I have two stickblenders! The newer one is a Hamilton Beach and has a few extra fancy attachments like a whisk--works great when I am making conditioner! :) I don't think I paid more than 20 dollars for either one. HTH!

If you can get a great deal on an industrial one though go for it. Get one that's stainless steal from the base and up the shaft ... but only get it if you're seriously into making a lot of soap. Otherwise, the stuff at Wal-mart is fine. Buy two just in case one of the motors poops out on you while you're in the middle of a batch (i.e. dies at the wrong time)

I use the cheapie one from Walmart that has the whisk attachment - Hamilton Beach - I have two identical ones so I can switch out between them - when one gets a bit warm I can swap the motors, by detaching the mixer part, or I can swap out the mixer parts without unplugging and plugging in another unit. Also it's nice that it has two speeds. Remember the lower the watts the hotter they run. I aspire to a KA 300 watt but I am not in that soap league yet!