Looking for Replacements for...

bah67

Elements Sweet Pipe Tobacco and Noire Cedre Vino. I noticed they are on the clearance page so I thought I should start looking for replacements.

I really love the tobacco (has no cherry so its a sweet, smooth oure scent of tobacco), and it sells very well so does Nore Cedre Vino which is a blackberry, sage and cedar blend. Its the complexities of these that I love and hope to find elsewhere.

I see that Taylored Concepts has a Tobacco so i will order a sample of it, hopefully I will find one that does not have any cherry, vanilla etc in it.

Thanks everyone. I am VERY disappointed that they are both being discontinued.

I did notice that the prices of both oils went up a few $'s a pound the last few months. Funny they would order more if they weren't moving.

I will try them all!!!!!!!!! For the tobacco, I did a Google search and found a place called bulkoils.com that has a tobacco FO,has anyone heard of them and/or used them?

Taylored Concepts will do a dupe, not sure if I need 24#'s all at once, thats an option also.....and the search continues...LOL