Peak's Honeysuckle

Noodle

Let's talk honeysuckle...

I sell more honeysuckle products than any other scent in my 13 years in business. It sells all year long, I have customer fans for this scent, and it just does great.

Now, here is my situation...

I make my honeysuckle scent by blending 3 different honeysuckle fragrances together. One of these fragrance oils is from WSP. I no longer purchase from them and need another one to replace it. The scent that I used from them is called Honeysuckle Hollow.

I was thinking of trying Peak's honeysuckle. The reviews look great, and I have never been disappointed with a single thing that I have purchased from them. Has anyone tried Peak's honeysuckle? Is it good? What is your favorite honeysuckle?

I was thinking about trying this one. I figured if worse comes to worse, I can always return to WSP and get the Honeysuckle Hollow again. I would rather not have to, so I figured I would ask here to get a good and honest opinion about your favorite honeysuckle.

I have tried the honeysuckle from Oregon Trails and I just do not care for it.

THANKS in advance for any help with my search.

I sell a lot of honeysuckle too in soap and candles. My best sellers are CS Honeysuckle Jasmine straight and mixed 50/50 with Rose for a Honeysuckle rose. The HR actually outsells any honeysuckle I have tried.

The only others I have tried are C&S Honeysuckle which is okay but nothing special and Fillmore's Honeysuckle. That's a good honeysuckle and my customers liked that one too.

Haven't tried Peak. Frankly I stopped looking when I found Honeysuckle Jasmine from CS. I love this scent.

My experience is the Honeysuckle Jasmine outsells the straight Honeysuckle. But my best seller is Honeysuckle Rose by a long shot. Thats the one I mix 50/50 with Honeysuckle Jasmine and Rose. Both from CS.

Not suggesting you switch but you may want to give the CS HJ a shot as a second honeysuckle type you offer and see which your customers prefer.