Nature's Garden Facebook special

Loulougirl

Hi all!

I'm not sure if this is allowed, so if not, I'm sorry!

NG is having a Facebook friends special, which is a sample pack of some of their new FOs for Facebook friends only. :D

They've got Absinthe and Orange Blossom... two FOs I've been dying to try! lol

I've ordered mine. hehe I just wanted to share!

I just saw that too...the only thing is? I wondered why they didn't call that Snowman one something a little different? Perhaps I have a dirty mind because I went ewwww when I saw the name "Snowman Balls". I mean, if it smells good...it might be a great seller! Reindeer poop and a couple other ones I have named fly off the shelves.

lol Oh man... I know, Snowman Balls... I have a dirty mind too. :laugh2:

I have Reindeer Poop and Elf Sweat.. lol Gotta love the names!

what does the elf sweat smell like? The name just turns me off for some reason. However, I know the funnier the names...they fly out the door. No one even cares what they smell like! Do people really buy it under that name or do you have to change it?

I think the special is over now. I don't see the link on the NG homepage anymore.

Elf Sweat, to me, smells like cola, and candy. It has the effervescent quality to it.

I made some last Christmas, and this summer I had a friend smell it. Without telling her the name she thought it smelled Christmas-y.

eta: trishsmecca, once I get my sample pack I'll let you know what the Absinthe smells like.

Edited by Loulougirl

So far I've sniffed everything (of course) and used absinthe in a small sugar scrub. I really like it, it's very unisex, a bit of anise, but more on the spicy side.

I've never had real absinthe (the drink) and this is the only absinthe fo I've ever tried.

The only one from the pack I don't care for is the sugar cookie brule, but I've never tried a sugar cookie I actually liked, they all smell like chemicals to me.