BBW Leaves

safaripat

I wish I knew I love that scent, the closest thing I've found which to me smells very simular is Sweet Pumpkin Type from Tony's doesn't smell like

pumpkin at all, kinda like leaves. I think ICS also has a Sweet Cinnamon pumpkin I haven't tried that one though.

If anyone else knows anything closer to leaves I would love to know.

Lately I'm really into Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin its just so unlike everything else I pour its so refreshing to my nose. I'd love to get even closer to Leaves.

I went into BBW the other day to check out their scents and the Leaves reminded me of Peaks Cornucopia only much, much, weaker. More along the lines of Elements/Flickers Fall Harvest scent. Its definitely a harvest type with pumpkin and a touch of caramel. Anyway you can do a lot better than the Slatkins candles.

I know it sounds odd, but actually Grandma's Kitchen from either Cierra's or The Candle Source smell just like BBW Leaves to me. I have the Leaves hand soap in my kitchen and have the Grandma's Kitchen poured in tarts and I can not tell the difference.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the tips, I realize Leaves is a harvest type but it is nothing like

Peaks Amish Harvest, ( I think I'm the only one who doesn't like this scent)

I found it to be almost gross to much pumpkin maybe very strong though indeed.

I may try that grandma's kitchen

Can anyone describe BCN Autumn Leaves I'm wondering how it smells in comparison to peaks amish harvest.

Thanks

I love BBW's leaves. I have it in both bath gel & kitchen soap. I was so surprised when I got the Grandma's Kitchen because I had no idea it would smell like Leaves, but as soon as I smelled it in the bottle I immediately knew it smelled like Leaves. I went and grabbed my bath gel to compare and I couldnt tell a difference. I have poured both versions (Cierra's & Candle Source) in tarts and I think they smelled the same. Hope it works for you.

Thanks for the tips, I realize Leaves is a harvest type but it is nothing like

Peaks Amish Harvest, ( I think I'm the only one who doesn't like this scent)

I found it to be almost gross to much pumpkin maybe very strong though indeed.

I may try that grandma's kitchen

I wasn't comparing it to Peaks Amish Harvest. I said it was similar to Peaks Cornucopia. Big difference. AH is super spicey with an almost burn't note in it. I frankly didn't care for it. But Cornucopia is a lovely fall harvest scent with pumpkin, apples, nuts, and a touch of caramel. Its yummy. But so much better than Slatkins Leaves.

I wasn't comparing it to Peaks Amish Harvest. I said it was similar to Peaks Cornucopia. Big difference. AH is super spicey with an almost burn't note in it. I frankly didn't care for it. But Cornucopia is a lovely fall harvest scent with pumpkin, apples, nuts, and a touch of caramel. Its yummy. But so much better than Slatkins Leaves.

Candybee,

Thanks for the description of Amish Harvest. The "burnt" was what I was noticing but could not think of a word for (silly me). I was also thinking I was the only one who did not like it! Was hoping once I put it in wax it would be better than OOB, but was not so. I do like the Cornucopia, though.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks CandyBee

Yea that is it a burnt note, I've never tried Cornucopia

but it definately sounds more like what I'm wanting for sure.

You helped me so much

I totally agree leaves is not that strong but I just love that scent

I havent' tried alot of harvest types so Amish Harvest was one of my few

experiences I could compare too.

Oh I am definately off to the Candlesource right now to get that

Grandma's Kitchen..

Thank You ! Thank YOU :yay: