Pretzel Fragrance Oil?

Did you happen to notice some of the other scents towards the bottom of that link? :shocked2:

Oh my!:embarasse I also looked at the list of novelty scents. I wonder how many people have made candles scented with "Baby Diaper"?

Try Charlie's Candles at this website: http://charliescandles.ecrater.com/

They have one called "Pretzel". I hope this helps!:)

Nobody in their right mind would spend $4.25 for a frickin 1/2oz of oil.

I'll bet they are getting it from saveonscents anyway. They are the only ones carrying a pretzel fo that they manufacture.

According to saveonscents website the soft pretzel fo has great reviews. Just like any supplier they have duds too. I've used alot of their dupes in incense & b&b & some scents in candles with excellent results.

Edited by carol k

Yeah, I the $4.25 for 1/2 of oil is definitely not worth it. Saveonscents seems like the better choice, but with 3 different levels of strength I'm not sure if I will order or not. A 1lb bottle ranges from $21-$42, I don't want to buy a weaker scented bottle for $21 but $29 and $42 seems too much, IMO.

I purchased several items from save on scents and they were horrible! I purchased Marijuana ( cops and DEA love these) and it was greasy horrible mess. Also purchased a couple of standard faves like Butt naked. It was like putting scented water into your wax. Don't waste your money on this company.

I've seen a bit of that lately.. in searching for new scents.

People who are quite obviously just buying large bottles of scent from places like SOS or Peaks or CS, rebottling, and selling it at a huge price increase. Maybe some people are dumb enough to pay $4.50 for 1/2 ounce, but none of us are. I hope. Of course.. there is someone on etsy who charges $3.00 an ounce and I find that insane too.

Yeah, I the $4.25 for 1/2 of oil is definitely not worth it. Saveonscents seems like the better choice, but with 3 different levels of strength I'm not sure if I will order or not. A 1lb bottle ranges from $21-$42, I don't want to buy a weaker scented bottle for $21 but $29 and $42 seems too much, IMO.

So did you decide on a supplier for the pretzel fragrance and if so, which one? I am still not sure which one to choose, but am curious if anyone has experience with a pretzel fragrance.

Thanks!

Jackie

• 1 month later...

Speaking of odd, my sister recently suggested a beer and pizza FO for young men in dorm rooms at college. She thought it was one of her silly jokes until I showed her a beer scented gel in a beer mug that looked like beer and convinced her that I was sure to find a pizza food FO to mix with it.