Advice on FO's that have good HT in Palm

Wessex

Howdy All,

I am looking for FO's with great hot throw in GG and Feather Palm wax. I have found several great FO's, but have been disappointed with alot more. I have found many food types that are good, but no real fantastic florals or botanicals. If anyone knows of any that work, please let me know. Actually, any types, as I'm always interested in new stuff. I am looking to put in an order from NG soon, and am driving near CS in the near future (again, LOL), so any FO's from these would be great.

Thanks in advance for your help. I know it has been discussed before, I have searched the posts and have gleaned some good info. Just looking to pick your brains a bit more. A bit disappointed in many FO's I had hopes for. I think most people have been there :(.

Cheers,

Steve

A few FOs from CS that I have tried in GG and FP are Gardenia, Smoke and Odor Eliminator, Mac Apple, Lavender, Vanilla Hazelnut(awesome throw) and Sunwashed Linen.

I'm sure there are others but those are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

If you are having problems with hot throw in your GG it may be the quality of the oils or your wick choice. I found it hard to find an oil that doesn't throw like the dickens in GG.

I use a lot of oils from CS because they have all been tested in soy. I know if it throws well in soy it should throw well in GG too.

I think the problem may be in my nose, LOL. Some of the FO's I can smell really well, but some I don't seem to smell at all. I took a couple to SIL and Mom last night, and they called later to say they had a good smell in a large kitchen. So maybe I am just too tough on some of the FO's. I am mainly using FO's from CS and NG, with a couple from MW and Peak.

As far as wicking goes, I have been trying to limit my wick supplies, so hoping to stay with CSN's for the most part. I am finding that these work well in most applications, but am not completely happy with the wick. Seems that alot of times they are not self trimming like they should. Oh, well, testing, testing, testing we will go!

Oh, I am also finding that many FO's that I would think need to be wicked up, in fact, need to be wicked down! And some of the lighter FO's that I would think need to be wicked down, in fact need to be wicked up!

Well, its off to pour more testers.

Cheers,

Steve