Candlescience - FO's??

Has anyone used or is currently using Candlescience FOs?? We are looking to expand a little and I really like the people at Candlescience, I was just wondering if anyone has anything to say about the FOs they offer.

I know that Peaks are probably hands down the favorites on the boards but we just dont have the market to offer $18 per lb FOs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks guys and gals,

Mark

I have a ton of good ones from them too. Their Hansel & Gretel's House has been a really big seller for me. People love it. Even after pouring a ton of these I'm still not tired of it. And their Cranberry Marmalade is a big seller too.

People also really like their Cotton Blossom and Fresh Linen.

Another couple of inexpensive places with really good FOs is http://www.justscent.com or http://www.royalaromatics.com/

This is off of the original question, but my very first candle order was with CandleScience last week. I don't think I have ever had as good of service as I did with CandleScience. They were very fast, everything was packed wonderfully, and my invoice came with a little note that said 'Thank you for your order, we hope to see you again,' and was stamped with a big colorful Thank you. Very pleased indeed.

James

OHHH Jeana,

I totally forgot that I had that one...Hansel and Gretel's House.

Full bottle, haven't even opened it. You reminded me, but when I went to get it today to mix some up, I found another one that I hadn't used yet either!

Thanks for the reminder!

I placed an order with them on Monday, it is sceduled for delivery tomorrow!

That's the way everyone should do business.