Need replacement for Mele Kalikimaka FO

Hi :smiley2:

I desperately need a replacement for Tradewinds Mele Kalikimaka FO.

I placed an order for 2 lbs last October, paid for it and never received it! Placed numerous emails - no response. Their phone is disconnected too!

So.... I really need to find a replacement for this FO.

Here is their description of the FO:

"Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day!"

A rich blend of Norfolk Pine (Common to the islands), tropical fruit and coconut, create a definitive Hawaiian Christmas scent.

Any suggestions :smiley2:

Thanks for any help you can give.

Teri

Sorry to hear about your order not being sent. Unfortunately, Tradewinds has been having problems for several years and there have been numerous complaints about them on this forum.

The site has listed most of their oils as being out of stock going on 3+ years now and I'm not sure why they have their website still up.

I used to use when I first started making candles but haven't ordered from them in over 2 yrs because of all the negative comments.

Too bad. They had some awesome oils I have yet to find an equivalent replacement for.:(

Yep! They had been having problems for a few years, but I had been "lucky" getting my FO's until last Oct :(

Too bad, they had some of the most unique blends.

Wish some of our other great Suppliers could duplicate this FO.

I don't even have a "drop" of FO to send, just a candle made with Mele Kalikimaka FO.

Wish some of our other great Suppliers could duplicate this FO.

I don't even have a "drop" of FO to send, just a candle made with Mele Kalikimaka FO.

Taylored Concepts advertises that they just need an unlit candle to make a dup of the FO! HTH

http://www.tayloredconcepts.com/sample_duplication_request_form1.htm

• 3 weeks later...