BNL Oatmeal Milk & Honey

Have you tried the BnL Queen of the Nile? The BCN website says it's a oatmeal, milk & honey scent on steroids! GAH! Now that I've read the description I want to order some! :P

Mzpickles, we might need to stage an intervention!! Just step away from the keyboard and don't listen to the Scented and SYR voices whispering in your ear.... :laugh2:

Seriously tho, I'm right there with you. Since yesterday, I have bought some FO off the classies, did the weekly special from Moonworks, and did a pre-buy from there. And, that's in addition to what I ordered last week. I guess it's simple, I want one of everything!! :drool:

Have you tried the BnL Queen of the Nile? The BCN website says it's a oatmeal, milk & honey scent on steroids! GAH! Now that I've read the description I want to order some! :P

This one is heavy on the oatmeal. REALLY heavy. To me, it's more of a "foody" OMH, with more "grain" smell. It is OMH on steroids! lol Order it, I think you'll like it. :)

Cajun's has a sweeter OMH (more almondy and sweet), but not sure if it's what the OP has in mind.

I've tried alot of OMH's, and I have to say, my favorite is Daystar's OMH-Soapsilly version. It has a sorta "musky" smell to it on the drydown that's lovely!

Old Mill carried the best OMH ever. All the Old Mill FOs are now carried by SGS. If you try the OMH from SGS you must try the Bacci de Miele too. The absolute best honey fragrance I have tried!

SGS has great fragrances. And, they are currently having a sale, 10%-50% off all of their FOS's.

SGS has great fragrances. And, they are currently having a sale, 10%-50% off all of their FOS's.

Yep, I noticed that when I was looking at their site yesterday evening. ;)

I have their OMH and it soaped beautifully. I had a woman once call me up and ask if she could buy every last bar that I had in that scent!

• 2 weeks later...