Moonworks Earthen Oak....

mzpickles

Has anyone tried both this FO and the BCN Sandalwood Vanilla? If so, are they at all similar? I absolutely adore the Sandalwood Vanilla and if the Earthen Oak is close then I guess I don't need both, or since I'm a FOHO do I? :laugh2:

Why OF COURSE you need it.. may as well buy 1 of each while you're there.

If you don't, you'll regret it later.:laugh2:

Oh GOODY! :yay: I was hoping someone would say that! :P And are you available when I explain the credit card bill to my husband? :grin2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Edited by mzpickles

Funny story, I wanted to try a few FO's from MW this morning, and I figured as long as I was ordering....yep, ordered samples of almost everything they had (I think there were only 2 I did not try). Guess I am a male FOHO :smiley2:

Rhonda was very helpful and nice.

Steve

the prebuy is still on then?? i & a few of my friends are patch-happy-so do i need 1 or 2 lbs. ? i know that many here are MW patch fans-so what would you all suggest for my first order?

tia-kris

Well let's put it this way, as I don't allow specifics on these things in this area ... her prebuy is 100 lbs and she orders once a year. For prices and amounts, please go to her site to see what may suit you.

I personally go through too much of this stuff, but I offer it in a lot of things too.

Because?

Now see she might be encouraged to get more things ... you know, validate buying :D

Like I NEED any encouragement! :laugh2: Before anyone had even answered this thread I'd gotten in on the patch pre-buy and ordered at least a half dozen of the other MoonWorks FOs to try, and as your fellow enabler SingleYellowRose pointed out I'd be kicking myself if I didn't order one of each! :wink2:

As it turns out that is indeed the case, I wish I'd gotten some of the Merlin's Forest and a few more! :tongue2:

Merlin's on PREBUY!!! :yay: Im definately getting that and her new Lavender Sage and I think I will be good. Hopefully, that will pull me through the Winter.. with the others that I got from the PA gathering.:laugh2:

You will NOT be disappointed in ANY of her FOs. They are very complex IMHO. Not your every day run of the mill scents.

Merlin's on PREBUY!!! :yay: Im definately getting that and her new Lavender Sage and I think I will be good. Hopefully, that will pull me through the Winter.. with the others that I got from the PA gathering.:laugh2:

You will NOT be disappointed in ANY of her FOs. They are very complex IMHO. Not your every day run of the mill scents.

Is Merlin's Forest worth having a whole pound on hand if you don't sell? :cheesy2:

Lori you are the official Moonworks enabler now! I have to get in on the Saffon & Spice prebuy, I have a bar of soap in my bathroom and it's been scenting it nicely for about a month, it's so soothing and it's definately unisex, everybody loves it. I just can't bring myself to work with lavender and sage, but she says it's the bomb in soap, I might have to cave!

I think that there are many enablers here-thats ok though, no one specific can be blamed for me just ordering more oils just cause i had to get in on the patchouli!!! i really wanted to try the autumn embers though and it was sold out. that means there has to be another order sooner or later!!!

imagine that!

kris

hi syr! i don't think i am close at all. i am bout 1 hour northeast of harrisburg. small town where there are enough of my friends that are still patch-heads, so i can justify my recent order! i hope-hahaha!

are you out pittsburg way?

kris