trying to choose a lotion base

katshe

i put one 112 oz in cart just to see shipping ...thats about a gallon and shipping was 16.44

You can request for your item to go USPS in a flat rate box. There stuff is outstanding and ALL natural even down to the preservative.

shipping policy

http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/custom.aspx?id=14

Edited by TexasBrat

You can request for your item to go USPS in a flat rate box. There stuff is outstanding and ALL natural even down to the preservative.

shipping policy

http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/custom.aspx?id=14

Can you tell me what you have tried from them and your review on it as far as feel and how it performed etc thanks so much

I am also looking at their shampoo so if u have tried it let me know how it performs thanks again texasbrat

I have tried some of the lotions like the goats milk and it is yumma, very nice moisturizer. I love the butters like the shea/aloe whipped and the whipped shea butter. Not sure on the shampoos but they sell small sample sizes to try. The TNS bug spray is great, kept those nasty mosquitos away this past summer. The Vanilla 5th dark is awesome too. I am so glad I live in the same town as a supplier I love. I can pick up for free and I know how shipping can be a pain but ask for USPS in place of FedEx.

• 1 month later...

SOoooooo comparing TNS and Aquatech's is it worth the extra $$ for the TNS Butters? I wish these companies would go by weight because a gallon of whipped isn't as much as a gallon of solid, that you whip yourself. So has anyone purchased from both of these companies and can you give us the comparisons? Thanks!