Dry ice at summer craft shows ?

I thought I read on the board here that using dry ice in coolers helped to keep the area under an EZ-UP cool but I have searched all day and can't find the re-assurance from previous posts.

I have a craft show this weekend and it is forecasted to be in the 90*s. I got tarps to keep direct sunlight off my candles, tarts and such but will dry ice in coolers help even more? Does anyone know ?

I would use those freezer paks instead of ice or dry ice in the cooler. That way your products won't get wet or dampened. I've heard of people using coolers to keep candles and stuff cool then switch them out for other candles that may become overheated.

I have been doing markets and craft shows every weekend during summer for years and haven't had anything melt on me yet. And there have been plenty of days over 90 degrees. I make parasoy and palm candles and tarts. I have more problems with my M&P soaps gathering the humidity during hot days but no problems with my candle products.

Edited by Candybee