You favorite mold?

I have a Kelsei but am debating on selling it. I haven't even used it yet but the bar size is kind of small for me. People do rave about them, though. I must say, I LOVE my Uplands! I wish I knew of someone who could just make dividers for those....I would be in Heaven! :yay: I have looked into SoapHutch molds and am interested but those molds are a bit spendy! I can't justify spending that much on another soap mold right now.

My favorite mold is my Silvermoon Log. Unfortunately I only have one.:sad2:

My second favorites are my Kelsie's.

I don't have any other molds except those 2 kinds.

I would LOVE to get my hands on a few woodfields silicone logs though.

Mebbe for Christmas!

Santa bought me a hobby quick cutter last year. Think he will buy me some of these this year?

http://www.shop.woodfieldswood.com/Replacement-Liner-12Lx3-5-8Wx2-1-2H-Single-Dbl-Log-Molds-12358212LO.htm

I would like to get the molds only. I can build my own box and not have to pay to ship the wood to me.

i have a uplands log mold..which i dearly love..it will make 15 bars..

and 9 ikea log molds and love them too..and use them mostly, as they are only a 2lb batch size..8 bars..

and i have a 12 bar slab with dividers..that i don't use very often..mostly for salt bars..that way i don't have to cut them..

i think i prefer log molds..

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

• 2 weeks later...