ISO FCUK & Aqua Di Gio

Spellkast

Ok, I really need your help!!! My cousin wants lotion in these two scents (FCUK- stand for French Connection United Kingdom, I guess and Aqua Di Gio) in some lotion for Christmas and I can't find them ANYWHERE! I tried the fragrance finder, and it says that FCUK is at WSP, but I can't find it listed on their site..and I found Aqua Di Gio at Universal Fragrances, but I've never ordered from them before, and I've never heard a thing about them, so I'm nervous to try them. If anyone has seen these anywhere, please let me know...thanks so very very much!!!!!

Save on Scents has the FCUK and am pretty sure they have the Aqua Di Gio....since they have just about every designer fragrance under the sun. If you buy them there, make sure you get the "Ultimate" grade of scent because the "SOS" is on the weak side. The super concentrated, I can't remember what grade they call it, is so pricey it's just not worth it to me.

If you're talking about the name- I know- I thought my cousin was "nicely" cursing at me when he wrote what he wanted. :) But thank you for your help- I ordered them both from SOS...along with two others that my mom and my husband love. So I think I have everyone covered for the holidays now! :) Thanks so much!! You guys always come through for me :yay:

Thanks! I've never smelled them...I mean, I'm sure I have on my cousin, but never noticed. If they smell nice, I might just introduce them to my line- but SOS prices are really outrageous...I hope that I only need a REAL little bit, otherwise I'll lose money on products with those scents! :) Thanks again!!!