Cotton Candy

leisa2003

• 2 weeks later...
ETS: The camera actually made the colors darker them what they really are.

hi leisa,

the soaps (pix) aren't there today! but i did see them yesterday and i'm sure they are very bright "in person". i'll bet they smell delish! i still love cotton candy and i won't even tell you how old i am!! :laugh2:

melt and pour definitely has it's advantages. pretty close to instant gratification and no worries about lye.

how old is your son? it's really nice to have safe soap-making that you and he can do together!

ei

Edited by dogmom1

lovely - does vanilla discolor in MP soap like it does in CP?

The cotton candy did not discolor. I bought some of Bert's non-discoloring vanilla fo and I made some MP soap mixed Raspberry & her non-discoloring Vanilla and it did turn the white soap a tannish color.:sad2:

So I am unhappy to say, that I will continue to believe that ALL vanilla's will discolor any soaps.:sad2:

ETS: I am not a big fan of MP,.. I love making and using my HP/CP much better.

Edited by leisa2003

hi leisa,

the soaps (pix) aren't there today! but i did see them yesterday and i'm sure they are very bright "in person". i'll bet they smell delish! i still love cotton candy and i won't even tell you how old i am!! :laugh2:

melt and pour definitely has it's advantages. pretty close to instant gratification and no worries about lye.

how old is your son? it's really nice to have safe soap-making that you and he can do together!

ei

I am 40, and I still like to eat and smell cotton candy.:smiley2:

My son is 8 and he brags to everyone that he has a hobby making soap lol,..I just love that he is so interested in this.:smiley2:

Edited by leisa2003

• 2 years later...