Jack Frost

mrsposey

• 3 months later...

The FO from CS was described as peppermint and pine. Most of the Jack Frost oils I see elsewhere are described as peppermint and vanilla. Looking for a peppermint and pine. I just pulled out a candle I made from CS Jack Frost and to my nose, if there is any vanilla it is ever so subtle with strong peppermint and pine coming through.

• 3 weeks later...

I am completely out as well. I just ordered frosty pine from Just Scent and the description is peppermint and pine. OOB, it has a stronger pine than peppermint smell and I think CS's Jack Frost was stronger peppermint and less pine. I just got it in the mail yesterday, so will be pouring it soon. I will let you know what I think.

BTW: I think most FOs with the name Jack Frost are Peppermint and Vanilla....that is what I found with my searching anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: JS Frosty Pine is not similar to CS Jack Frost. Definitely more piney than pepperminty and I also detect a bit of spice. I am going to pour some and put it out there to see how it does.

Kandlenutz: What do you think of Cierra's Jack Frost?

Edited by Mama Turtle