Yankee's "Harvest"....

Debbie73

Does anyone know of a good match to Yankee's "Harvest?" I use to burn this all during the year, I liked it that much. I have ordered from a couple of different places, but haven't come up with anything close, yet. Thanks!

No, I haven't tried theirs, thank you. I hate to keep buying from different suppliers and then the fragrance is not what I am looking for. It has probably been 5 or more years since I bought Yankee's, but I remember how much I loved the scent. Making candles now, I would like to make my own Harvest and enjoy it for a lot less money! Thanks again for the help! :smiley2:

Only one I've tried is BCN's. It's a nice, spicy scent, but my wax isn't your type. I also think that other harvest-like scents out there are better ... for instance, Peak's Amish Harvest is pretty darn good. I don't think it's a Yank knockoff. I just think it's far better than Harvest.

Thank you all for your help! I do have Peak's Amish Harvest and love it. Sharon, I do need to order some fragrance oils from NG, so I will try some of theirs, but I appreciate sweet offer! I did go ahead and order some from BC, so hopefully, I will find a winner!

Thank you all for your help! I do have Peak's Amish Harvest and love it. Sharon, I do need to order some fragrance oils from NG, so I will try some of theirs, but I appreciate sweet offer! I did go ahead and order some from BC, so hopefully, I will find a winner!

IMO Peaks AH smells a lot like Tenn's AH. So if you have that already. NG's is a little different. Moon Harvest from Moonworks has an orange spice kind of smell.