Urgent!!! Banana Split Dishes

Anyone know where I can get clear Banana Split dishes/boats?

Found them at webstaurant BUT they wanna charge over $120.00 for shipping!!!!!!:lipsrseal:mad:

The supplier I had is no longer available and I need at least 6 in the next week!!

HELP!!!!!

I have gotten a few other things from this company. They seem to have reasonable prices and ship quickly. I also like that you don't have to purchase a whole case at a time.

If I remember correctly you are in Canada...they also have a CA website so you won't have to deal with importing them.

http://www.plasticcontainercity.com/ice-cream.htm

banana split containers are about 1/2 way down the page.

We have a Wal-mart but have never seen them there....I found a few places but I just HATE having to pay 3-4 a piece once you calculate exchange..shipping..duty etc.....I used to be able to get them for $2.00

Thanks ladies!

If you have the equivalent of a dollar store up north, they might have them. I get some there alot. Also, Michaels has them at my local store. Don't know if you have Michaels, but maybe try a craft store. Target and K-mart have them locally also.

Thanks but I guess I should have been more clear..I need glass ones.

Doh....I should have known. When I took a peek at the website you referenced I only saw the plastic ones so I gave you the other site. Sorry.

I have also seen the glass ones fairly inexpensively at Walmart recently.

Also, if you are willing to purchase them in bulk it might be worth contacting the manufacturers directly to see what they can do. If you also order candle jars meeting the minimums might not be so bad. Either that or contact your jar supplier and see if they could order them in for you on their next glass order. You might be surprised.

Edited by mparadise