Honey Oatmeal

They look very nice. By adding the oatmeal before it cooled may end up to be a bonus for you as you can use the oatmeal side for exfoliating and the smooth side when you don't need to exfoliate.

Clever Idea and you didn't even know about it :D

LOL... that's true ;)

I like those, even if you can't see the "design" from the molds, the oatmeal gives it a design! :D

Now, you said that you think you stirred it too much while it was cooling? So, did the oatmeal discolor the soap? Is it scented?

I'm just curious, since I STILL haven't started using my M&P yet. LOL

Oh, and I like the idea of it being an exfolitator on one side. ;) Very smart!

They look very nice. By adding the oatmeal before it cooled may end up to be a bonus for you as you can use the oatmeal side for exfoliating and the smooth side when you don't need to exfoliate.

Clever Idea and you didn't even know about it :D

That's funny because I did the same thing one time and all the oatmeal was on top and I called them Oatmeal Exfolliating Bars. Hey, it works! :)

When I do mine with stuff in it..I check it every 15 seconds and stir..until it is JUST melted..that way when you add the FO and the other stuff it cools it down a bit..and you dont have to stir as long...when it starts to thicken then it is time to pour..

however..I like the ways those look..I would not change a thing..scrubby one side and not on the other. ;)

I like those, even if you can't see the "design" from the molds, the oatmeal gives it a design! :D

Now, you said that you think you stirred it too much while it was cooling? So, did the oatmeal discolor the soap? Is it scented?

I'm just curious, since I STILL haven't started using my M&P yet. LOL

Oh, and I like the idea of it being an exfolitator on one side. ;) Very smart!

Yup, the color is from the oatmeal. The more I stirred, the darker it got...lol. It has a very faint natural scent, just from the oatmeal and the honey. I didn't add any FO this time. Just from cleaning up afterwards, I noticed it's real susdy :)