Rave for Peaks!

Noodle

I have been on a quest to find a new supplier since WSP became out of hand with their shipping fees. I deal with other suppliers that I like very much. But as you all know, not every supplier has everything that we are looking for. So, I looked over Peak's fragrance list and gave them a shot. I have tried a couple fo their oils in the past from the classies, but never ordered from them directly.

Well, I cannot even tell you how IMPRESSED I am with the quality of Peak's oils! I only purchased four. I tried:

LILAC

PLUMERIA (one of the few oils that I used from them already)

APPLE BLOSSOM

PINA COLADA

ALL of them are wonderful and I am thrilled. AND they included a generous sample of an orange floral scent which is lovely.

My order was packaged well and shipped quickly. I will be back- possibly even tonight. :)

Edited by Noodle

Hey Noodle...was that sample summer orange flower? I LOVE that one! I need to order a lb of that on my next order.

I love peaks. I mainly get my wax from CS, but peaks has a better selection of wicking and their oils are great. Glad you enjoyed what you got :)

I'm really impressed with Peaks, too. I get my wax from there and have ordered several FOs. White Tea and Ginger is really nice. I tried Pink Sugar in a sugar scrub. At first I thought the musk was too strong, but it has mellowed some in the scrub and now I like it a lot. I haven't tried these two scents from any other supplier, so can't compare. I love their Pear Spice in candles. It's super, super strong, so you don't need a lot. Hmmm... what else. Oh, Fruit Slices is also really strong. I get lots of compliments on that one.

Their customer service is great, and for me the turnaround is always really fast.