For the user

of J50.I bought some J50 today,and it seems to be differant than what it use to be.It looks more creamer.It just looks differant.I just finish a case of the J50 I have had for a while.I hate to know I would have to test all over again,if it is differant.On the new case it says 4636/astrolite J50.If you use J50,do you think it is differant?

Thanks,Anna

I did notice a slight difference on my last two cases. Seemed softer and stickier than before. I really didn't have to change anything with wicking except one or two scents that I originally used a 44z and had to wick up to a 51 in a 8oz JJ. I wonder if IGI played around with the formula after taking over ?? :undecided

I called my supplier,Starville candle supply,and they told me it does look differant.it suppose to be the same formula.They told me that soon it would be called Astrolite 4636.On the box I have, it has 4636/Astrolite J50.They said they haven't had any complaint.

Anna