Best Blood Orange???

Donna-Do

Geez I think I've seen this elsewhere too ... and not at SOS.

I know nothing about these people though as if the scent is only good for soy:

http://www.generalwax.com/scent-for-soy-wax/4-oz-bottles/cate_153/p___P0871729.html

Just Scent lists it (Scroll down)

http://www.justscent.com/1lbfragranceoils-ss3.html

NG has the sweet orange and chili pepper FO. Who knows, it might come close (but I doubt it.)

The rest I've seen is pretty much the EO. If I spy something else, will let you know. Thought I might have seen that SOS has it also ... but could have been a blend.

And I've only used the patch and sanguigno orange so take it for what it's worth.

Thanks Scented!

Haven't thought of mixing orange with patchouli, I might have to try it. The Blood Orange I had was totally different than Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper (I carry that one too)...Tried JS's Blood Orange and it didn't even come close. :(

Thanks again! :)

Haven't thought of mixing orange with patchouli, I might have to try it. The Blood Orange I had was totally different than Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper (I carry that one too)...Tried JS's Blood Orange and it didn't even come close. :(

Scent Works has a Sanguigno Orange & Patchouli fo that sounds interesting, I haven't tried it though. :)

Dee, a blood orange is a mutated type of sweet orange with red pigmented flesh, a novelty orange I guess you could call it. :cheesy2:

Edited by mzpickles

TSW's review indicates Sicilian sanguigno variety is a spicy berry orange, but going to tell you I get no spice out of the fragrance, but if I could drink the stuff, I would.

It also says the FO will make your mouth pucker ... more like salivate ... but I doubt they'll reword their description lol.

I'd offer to send you some to see what you think Donna, but I don't have small bottles. Going to tell you the oil gets dark, but in soap it hasn't discolored at all. I keep meaning to try this in candles and I just haven't.