Help me find a pic from a suppliers site

So I was just browsing some suppliers sites, looking for wax, and I found a gorgeous little pic. What I'm actually in search of is the type of wax the candle in the picture was made of.

The picture has wax slabs in the back, and sitting towards the front is a gorgeous light blue votive with a snowflake/mottle effect. Not sure what it is exactly, but the pattern is full and even all over the candle and it looks like a bunch of tiny snowflakes.

It was on the site's main wax page, and it was laid out like this:

|................| * beeswax

|..pic here...| * parafin wax

|................| * soy wax

|__________| * something else here, can't remember

And I can't look in my internet history thingie, because I have mine set to not store anything. :sad2: D'oh!

I'd say you could find one just as nice if not better here in the gallery too. With all the supplier websites out there that would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Look in the gallery at Topofmurrayhill's mottle for a start. Now thats a mottle. Many other excellent examples in there too, but I think Top's is still on page one.

I bought a slab of this wax and it is a PITA to work with and it's not cheap. In order to get the star burst effect you have to keep the wax at a certain temp or it won't work. I won't tell you how I know that :mad: After several attempts at using this wax maybe 2 out of 5 would turn out half way decent looking. HTH