Shipping is $7 for under 70#?

Darbla

My soon to be ex husband works for UPS Freight and says that Fed-Ex is doing some crazy shipping right now. A promo of some type for 90 days but I don't know much more than that except the rates are super cheap.

I don't know if you have to be a huge corp account or if us little guys can get in on it too. Next time I talk to him, I will ask him and see what I can find out.

Man wouldnt that be nice.. I am dragging my feet ordering wax, I even stooped to ordering a bunch of 10 pound bags to tide me over - because I am going to Denver in May to buy my cases of wax and jars. I am going to Peaks directly, shipping is so crazy expensive no matter what option I take that my friend who is coming here for a few weeks for my birthday said.. lets just go to Denver for a girls night and pick it all up while we are there!

My car is going to be STACKED, I need about 40 cases of jars and 5 cases of wax, so its a good thing its just me and her!! lol