I am hanging from the Chandeler..I am so Excited

this weekend, i got a email from Candles and supplies..

they were having a free shipping sale, if you bought over $500.

I tried calling,,as i wanted to make sure..but they were already closed for the weekend..

so i went ahead and ordered..but left a memo, saying if this order did not apply for free shipping for the wax, i wanted to cancel out my order..

i was desperatly needing GB 415..and jars..

shipping was costing me almost as much as the wax..

so monday morning bright and early i got up and called to make sure..and it was a go..

Here is what I saved.,

it would have cost me...$1.077.05 with items and shipping..

being shipping was free...it cost me..$575.28

Now what I don't understand...how could they be making any money..

unless they are getting a great great deal on shipping..

but i sure am happy...:yay:

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

I'm thrilled for you and a little sick for me. Geeeeeez! I would have happily bought up $500 worth of wax because I've probably got enough FOs already to burn that up! I'm signed up for their emails now.

Some of their scents sound wonderful ('Apple Brandy Fig' :drool: ), so I searched on the FO forum and saw where you were asking about their FOs. Not much about them. Candlebuddy said they were hit or miss for her. Wish I could find more feedback because their prices are good.

C&S is one of my main suppliers for wax and soap supplies. They have such a great variety of waxes. I agree with Candlebuddy their FOs are very hit or miss but I do buy some that work for me.

Did you know you also get points for purchases and at the end of the year they mail you a coupon with the dollar amount you earned to use on your next purchase. I love the coupons!

C&S is one of my main suppliers for wax and soap supplies. They have such a great variety of waxes. I agree with Candlebuddy their FOs are very hit or miss but I do buy some that work for me.

Did you know you also get points for purchases and at the end of the year they mail you a coupon with the dollar amount you earned to use on your next purchase. I love the coupons!

no i didn't know about the coupons...i guess i was so excited about the free shipping..i didin't knowtice anything else..