Just a "user" bragging on ebcandles

butterfly

I don't make B&B, just want all to know that the SOY lotion Carmen makes is wonderful. My PICKY elderly Mother loved it.Said it should be trademarked. Trust me, that is how much she liked it. Had me order from Carmen for Christmas gifts. Trust me if that isn't a compliment I don't know what is.

(If you were raised by this woman you would understand) :D

I don't make B&B, just want all to know that the SOY lotion Carmen makes is wonderful. My PICKY elderly Mother loved it.Said it should be trademarked. Trust me, that is how much she liked it. Had me order from Carmen for Christmas gifts. Trust me if that isn't a compliment I don't know what is.

(If you were raised by this woman you would understand) :D

Awe, thanks girlie. :P If you guys have not talked to Valerie, she is a riot! She is the type of person that makes you want to jump on the next flight to Florida to visit her! - Well maybe not in this heat huh Val ;)

Carmen, your stuff looks amazing. Can I just say one thing? Girl, you could be charging 3 times what you are, and still have a zillion clients. I am so impressed with your products!

One quick question - does your olive oil intensive treatment have a scent? I'm really interested in it, and I want to know what it smells like!

I purchased some lotion from Carmen and I can't wait till it gets here!

You will love it! Carmen come on down, the heat should break & only feel like 100 next week :rolleyes: Thanks for your kind words, I enjoyed talking to you also!! LOL ;)

Carmen, your stuff looks amazing. Can I just say one thing? Girl, you could be charging 3 times what you are, and still have a zillion clients.

Awe, thanks! I would really like to be charging 3 times more but the people around here wouldnt pay that price. :mad:

One quick question - does your olive oil intensive treatment have a scent? I'm really interested in it, and I want to know what it smells like!

The one on the site comes lightly scented with Bubbles n lights Olive Blossom. I also make it non scented via special requests only (candletech members included) :D