What are you using to transport...

andrealh1975

I have a hand truck but this last time I just carried one thing at a time.There was a slight step and wondered how I could get 7 cases of candles up that without spilling them all.So I carried them by myself.A few at a time.The totes with tarts were fine but could have used that too but that step was a obstacle.At home carried it to my car also.Steps.So needless to say I crashed very early and slept late.I was totally exhausted.More than ever.

My husband works some week-ends so if I cannot set up the night before I have to do it myself.That is why the craft shows setting up that morning are killers for me.I got it all done though in 1 hour.Don't ask me how????Oh I was where you walk in and right in front of everything.I think they were wondering where that lady is with 2 big tables.I was the last to come and set up but I was done by sale time.I told them I carted it all by myself.

This is the problem with soy or I would have all in my car the night before.I don't want my pretty colors changing because of the cold now.

LynnS

Guest EMercier

At first I was carrying everything and I was tired and it took me forever to bring my stuff in. Then I saw people using handtrucks and such, so I bought one and it works. Now I want something flat so that at the most I make 2 trips.

I have one of those rubbermaid containers with the wheels on one end.

I love it, and I hate it!!

Love it cause it holds a ton of stuff and fits in my hatchback nicely, but I hate it because it's very ackward to pull, and gets very heavy. It would be great if it had a longer handle or something.

I found mine at Lowes. ( if you don't have one in your area, it's like a Home Depot store) It was around $24

Cool...There's a Lowe's near me and Home Depot...We have tons of good places here for those kind of goodies...

Thanks everybody for the ideas...I knew there had to be easier ways than lugging all of that stuff!! I arms are KILLING me from carrying those boxes yesterday!!!